Sunday, February 24, 2008

7 Day Cruise - I Entered Your Name




Good Luck!!!

I hope that you do not mind, b ut I entered your name in a drawing for a 7 day cruise.
I assure you that no sales people will call or
bother you in anyway.
This is completely on the up and up.
& nbsp;
I've taken the liberty of putting your name into the
drawing for a Seven day Six night Cruise on the
fabulous new Gypsy Queen Cruise Line ship the
' Dixie Belle'.
All airfares, transfers, food
and drinks included
with dinner at the captain's table as his personal
guest Good luck, I hope you win!
The Flagship ' Dixie Belle' is shown below...


Your first night's meal promises to be scrumptious, featuring fillet
of Catfish, Hush Puppies and Collards, with all you can eat Boiled
Louisiana Rusty Crawfish!
Boy, I wish I was goin' with ya'll.
If'n ya'll win, make sure to send pictures, especially of the Famous,
'Ole' Muddy
Midnight Skinny Dip, with your hostesses Eulla Bell
and Krissie.



Since ya'll may have the presidential suite, yu'in's will have

a balcony view and the finest facilities.




Nothing is too good for my friends!

No comments: