Saturday, February 9, 2008

faith and begora
>
>
> Two men were sitting next to each other at a bar.
> After a while, one guy looks at the other and says, 'I
> can't help but think, from listening to you, that
> you're from Ireland
>
> The other guy responds proudly, 'Yes, that I am.'
>
> The first guy says, 'So am I. And where about from
> Ireland might you be?'
>
> The other guy answers, 'I'm from Dublin , I am.'
>
> The first guy responds, 'Sure and begora, and so am I.
> And what street did you live on in Dublin ?' The other guy says, 'A lovely
> little area it was, I lived on McCleary Street in the old central part of
> town.'
>
> The first guy says, 'Faith and it's a small world, so
> did I. So did I.
>
> And to what school would you have been going?'
>
> The other guy answers, 'Well now, I went to St.
> Mary's, of course.' The first guy gets really excited
> and says, 'And so did I. Tell me, what year did you
> graduate?'
>
> The other guy answers, 'Well, now, let's see, I
> graduated in 1964.' The first guy exclaims, 'The Good
> Lord must be smiling down upon us! I can hardly
> believe our good luck at winding up in the same bar
> tonight. Can you believe it, I graduated from St. Mary's in 1964 my own
> self.'
>
> About this time, Sharon walks into the bar, sits down,
> and orders a beer.
>
> Brian, the bartender, walks over to Sharon shaking his
> head and mutters. 'It's going to be a long night
> tonight.'
>
> Sharon asks, 'Why do you say that, Brian?'
>
> 'The Murphy twins are drunk again.'

No comments: