Monday, December 24, 2012

Oldies updates


Some of the artists of the 60's are revising their hits with new lyrics to accommodate aging baby boomers . . .



 

New Releases Include: 

Herman's Hermits ---
Mrs. Brown,
 You've Got A Lovely Walker 
Ringo Starr --- 
I Get By
 With A Little Help From Depends 
The Bee Gees -- -
How Can You Mend
 A Broken Hip? 
Roberta Flack---
The First Time Ever I Forgot Your
 Face 
Johnny Nash --- CAN'T See Clearly Now. 
Paul Simon---  Fifty Ways To Lose Your Liver 
The Commodores --- Once, Twice, 3 Times To The Bathroom
Procol Harum--- 
A Whiter Shade Of Hair  

 
Leo Sayer --- You Make Me Feel Like Napping 
The Temptations --- Papa's Got A Kidney Stone 
                                      
Abba--- Denture Queen               
Helen Reddy --- I Am Woman, Hear Me Snore 
Lesley Gore--- It's My Hormones & I'll Cry If I Want To 
And Last but NOT least... 
Willie Nelson --- On the Commode Again 

                       


No comments: